Top 10: best luxury hotels in British Columbia (Canada)
Any trip to Canada isn’t complete without a visit to the British Colombia. It is a province where glaciated mountains are found along the Pacific and rainforests wrap villages with majestic landscapes. It is also home to Canada’s most impressive luxury hotels. Here are some of these luxury hotels you should check out:
- Emerald Lake Lodge – situated in the Yoho National Park along the lake boasts as one of the most outstanding and accessible accommodations with a hundred-year history within its walls.
- Shangri-la, Vancouver – a well-known hotel across the world with its luxurious rooms draped with a contemporary Asian style. It is a 61 story building and the tallest in Vancouver.
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler – situated in the centre of the largest ski resort in North America takes pride in the various activities the resort could offer. It has won several awards and was the venue for the 2010 Olympic Winter games.
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia – it is known as Vancouver’s legend as it started its operation in the 1920s. It is tagged as the world’s most exclusive hotel has rooms decorated with elegance making use of light blurs, ivory and chocolate colours.
- Sonora Resort – situated in the stunning Desolation Sound in British Colombia. This resort is described as an accommodation where eco-adventure meets luxury with elegant rooms and five-star services.
- The Fairmont Pacific Rim – situated in Vancouver and the best one of the Fairmont Hotel Group. Five-star services are offered, with spacious rooms decorated with state of the art technology.
- Clayoquot Wilderness Resort – found in Vancouver Island is only operating from May to September. It has a uniquely 21st-century safari style which combines luxury and wilderness very well.